It’s a fun and easy way to get kids excited about reading while raising funds for your school or non-profit organization! It’s very little work on the organization's behalf, with powerful benefits.
It’s a great opportunity to bring children, their families, teachers, and/or staff together socially in a safe, fun, unique environment, while raising funds for the school or organization.
On a designated day, the school or organization’s supporters will come into Gathering Volumes to shop and all of their purchases will be tallied. A percentage of those sales will be credited back to your school or non-profit organization. We can also work together to add some fun activities to enhance the experience.
Who is eligible?
Any school or non-profit organization, with a maximum of two events per calendar year.
Why hold an In-Store Fundraiser?
- An easy, fun way to gets kids reading and involved, while raising money for your school or organization.
- A great opportunity to bring students, their families, teachers, and/or staff together socially in a safe, fun, unique environment, while raising funds for the school or organization.
- Allows students and their families to choose from our entire stock, rather than a selection when the event is held at the school or organization.
- Instead of having volunteers staff your event, our bookstore staff is available to you. You get their knowledge and friendly customer service and your would-be volunteers can now enjoy the event.
- As a “destination event” you have the opportunity to work with other neighboring businesses to create a convenient and fun day or evening. For example, you could partner with a neighboring restaurant as well.
- There’s free gift-wrapping!